RSPAMD for vestacp

• Hello again!
    There is a nice guide here: https://forum.vestacp.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18479 on how to get a better spam protection on our VestaCP servers.
    The guide works very good in my server until a few days later that I have started to get a LOT spam mail, more than with spamassassin.
    So I went to the rspamd panel to train it on how to recognise the new spam mails, scanning works perfectly, it detects the info it should but when I try to flag it as spam with the thumbs down i get an error:
    local > Request failed: error getting reply from redis server localhost: Connection refused
    Request failed

But my redis server is up and running!
    I have tried to restart the services and the server itself but the problem persists!
    By the way does anyone know if there are lists with spam i can load in it to make it more effective?

Thanks!
    /George

• @GeorgeT said in RSPAMD for vestacp:

local > Request failed: error getting reply from redis server localhost: Connection refused
    Request failed
    But my redis server is up and running!

hello
    try to check if the redis ip is configured correctly it should be 127.0.0.1.

• @sandeep Yes it is "bind 127.0.0.1" in /etc/redis.conf

• Ok, problem was solved, it was in the config of rspamd it had bind to localhost and needed to change to 127.0.0.1:redisport and restart the service, now it works!
    What I am missing now is to see it actually blocking spam because so far I get a lot of spam!
    By the way if there is a better configuration or any filters, please share with me!