Vesta login page not loading + DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

• Hey guys,

A few days ago, the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN was appearing to all my sites as well in the vesta login page. I cleanned the Google cache, typed "service vesta restart" / "systemctl restart vesta
    " on terminal, and finally I tried all the 8 steps suggested by the following Hostinger post (https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/fix-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain), but the issue persists.

Through SSH, I saw that my vesta service, nginx, and databases are all active. Then, I took a site that was not loading (i.e. showing the DNS error) and added today to cloudflare, so this particular site loaded normally (It means that my database is ok)

However, I wish to be able to login through Vesta panel and use the File Manager. Could you please give me some advice?

Thx

• provide some error message, if vesta service is not running you can try below command :

service vesta restart && service vesta status

• error 1.png

This is the error message I am receiving when I type the URL of my sites or the URL of Vestacp login page

• nginx-access-log.png

Today I opened the ngnix-access.log file and see that my server was actually hacked.

The Vestacp panel and my sites were not loading between 27 and 28/September, which aligns to the days of the attacks in yellow.

I am newbie to Linux, so I would be grateful if anyone could teach me to restore my Vesta panel.

Now, I am trying to learn a good example of installantion of Fail2Ban in Centos 7 and how to set up an advanced conofiguration for it. Anyone knows one?

Thx

• Hey sandeep,

My Vesta is active and running (the service is running).

My Vesta panel (i.e. the Vesta admim login page) is not loading

Thx

• @vfeinbox said in Vesta login page not loading + DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN:

nginx-access-log.png

Today I opened the ngnix-access.log file and see that my server was actually hacked.

The Vestacp panel and my sites were not loading between 27 and 28/September, which aligns to the days of the attacks in yellow.

I am newbie to Linux, so I would be grateful if anyone could teach me to restore my Vesta panel.

Now, I am trying to learn a good example of installantion of Fail2Ban in Centos 7 and how to set up an advanced conofiguration for it. Anyone knows one?

Thx

I actually see the name servers are not reachable and domain dns is not working

ns1.asheus.com.
    FAIL: Nameserver is unreachable.

ns2.asheus.com.
    FAIL: Nameserver is unreachable.

Recent Topics